20 October 2020 – The Royal Society of Medicine in London organises a new webinar series on personalised medicine. The series starts on 20 October and explores the concept of personalised care and the role of digital technology in delivering these services. Recordings of each episode are available for all registered delegates to watch on demand for a month after each live broadcast.
Participation fee is £ 20.00 for each webinar.
Upcoming episodes in the series include:
- Tuesday 20 October 2020 – What is personalised medicine?
- Tuesday 27 October 2020 – Can the NHS afford to deliver personalised care?
- Tuesday 3 November 2020 – Personalised mental health services
- Tuesday 10 November 2020 – Personalised services for cancer care
- Tuesday 17 November 2020 – International perspectives