The conference will gather renowned experts in the field of personalised medicine from all across the world and will feature five distinct sessions closely related to the ICPerMed Vision Paper:
- Session 1: Informed and engaged citizens - personalised medicine for the individual and society.
- Session 2: Enhancing life science - and health-related data through biomedical research, data harmonisation and regulatory frameworks.
- Session 3: Enabling healthcare systems to implement the next generation of medicine: a crucial shift.
- Session 4: Building an efficient entrepreneurial ecosystem supporting health innovation.
- Session 5: Personalised medicine, an opportunity to redefine value in healthcare by incorporating patient preference and socio-economics aspects.
A sixth session on "The challenges to a Personalised Medicine Approach for infectious diseases – Lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic (Working title)" will be dedicated to the COVID-19 pandemic and how personalised medicine approaches could be part of the solutions.
Furthermore, ICPerMed will feature and honour during the event best practices in personalised medicine research through the ICPerMed Recognition 2020, aiming to recognise, encourage, promote and disseminate outstanding examples.
Given the COVID-19 pandemic and global restrictions, ICPerMed understands that there are still some uncertainties around events and international travel. Therefore, ICPerMed is, besides the on-site format, also preparing a virtual format assuring that all participants will be able to attend the conference. We will keep you informed via the ICPerMed website and Twitter.
If you are interested in participating, please register here.