The “ICPerMed Family Meeting – Joining Forces” took place virtually on 9-10 November 2021. The aim of this first “ICPerMed Family” meeting was to foster collaboration between members of ICPerMed, ERA PerMed and the ICPerMed-related Coordination and Support Actions (CSAs) funded by the European Commission – the so-called “ICPerMed family”.
In five dedicated session, 75 ICPerMed “family members” and invited experts discussed about current topics in personalised medicine research and implementation and exchanged ideas about future research priorities:
- Clinical PM Research & Technology – Achievements, Challenges and Outlook
- Health systems and PM implementation – Identification of research and implementation supporting requirements
- The relevance of regions for implementing personalised medicine
- Education and Literary – Identification of future activities to empower health care providers, patients and citizens
- Internationalisation of ICPerMed activities – Facilitators and hurdles
The report summarizes the results of the interactive sessions and can be found here.