For the first time in two years, ICPerMed is delighted to organise a physical meeting and to welcome you in Paris on October 5-6, 2022 for the ICPerMed Conference – Prelude to the Future of Medicine.
The conference will provide an insight into what the future of medicine will look like by presenting concrete examples of personalised medicine approaches and aspects already being in practice. From rare diseases, cancer, chronic inflammatory diseases, cardiovascular diseases to neurodegenerative diseases, the conference will demonstrate that implementation of personalised medicine is progressing through all disciplines and medical fields and aims to inspire other initiatives to adopt similar approaches.
Come and learn about:
- Incorporating patient’s perspective in personalised healthcare
- The future of personalised medicine in clinical setting
- Challenges in developing health data governance
- Health economic benefit – beyond cost-effectiveness
- Creating a sustainable innovation environment for personalised medicine
And to meet our ICPerMed Recognition 2022 winners and the ICPerMed Stakeholder Forum.
The registration will open soon (participation is for free but places are limited)! Stay tuned through the ICPerMed website, Twitter and LinkedIn!
For more information about the programme and to register to the conference, please consult our event website ICPerMed Conference 2022.
For further questions please contact: ICPerMed@agencerecherche.fr