ICPerMed will organize one larger event each year. This will be either a thematically focused workshop or a conference.
- ICPerMed Conference – Prelude to the Future of Medicine
The 3rd ICPerMed Conference took place in Paris on October 5-6, 2022.
- ICPerMed Training event "Personalised Medicine Research: Ethical and Legal aspects of Biobanking and Data Management"
The second ICPerMed Training Event took place virtually on October 10th, 2022.
- ICPerMed Training Event "Personalised Communication in Personalised Medicine"
The training took place virtually on June 17th, 2022.
- ICPerMed Workshop 2022: "Personalised Medicine: How to Ensure Value-based Implementation"
The workshop took place in Brussels on June 21-22, 2022.
- “ICPerMed Family Meeting – Joining Forces”
The ICPerMed Family Meeting took place virtually on 9-10 November 2021.
- EP PerMed Information Day
European Partnership for Personalised Medicine calling for national and regional involvement.
The EP PerMed Information Day took place on May 31, 2021 (13.00 – 16.30 CEST) as an online event.
- Second ICPerMed Conference
"Personalised Medicine – From Vision to Practice"
The 2nd ICPerMed Conference took place on a virtual platform on 25-26 February 2021.
- ICPerMed/ERA PerMed Joint Workshop 2020
“Joint Sustainability Workshop of ICPerMed and ERA PerMed”
The Joint Sustainability Workshop took place on September 10-11, 2020 as an online event.
- ICPerMed Workshop 2019
"Citizens, patients and implementation"
The second ICPerMed Workshop took place on 5-6 November 2019 in Madrid, Spain.
- ICPerMed Conference 2018
Personalised Medicine in Action"
The first ICPerMed conference took place on 20-21 November in Berlin, Germany.
- ICPerMed Workshop 2017
"Innovative Concepts on Data Generation and use for Personalised Medicine Research"
The first ICPerMed workshop took place on 26-27 June in Milan, Italy.
ICPerMed Executive Committee meetings
In addition, the ICPerMed Executive Committee will meet twice a year. The Executive Committee is a forum for communication and exchange between funders of Personalised Medicine from all over Europe and beyond. They are an opportunity to identify gaps and needs in research funding. Based on this, European and national funding programmes can be aligned to create the highest possible impact.
- 10-11 May 2022 Virtual Meeting
- 29-30 November 2021 Virtual Meeting
- 23-24 February 2021 Virtual Meeting
- 13-14 October 2020 Virtual Meeting
- 6 May 2020 Virtual Meeting
- 4 November 2019 in Madrid
- 3-4 June 2019 in Tallinn
- 19 November 2018 in Berlin
- 19-20 April 2018 in Vienna
- 24-25 October 2017 in Lisbon
- 4-5 April 2017 in Copenhagen